- Tempered glass screen protector with oleophobic & silicon coating.
- 2 layers, 0.3mm thickness, 9H hardness, 2.5D round angle.
- Extremely hard, to protect your screen against scratches by items such as knives or keys.
- Processed with slim chemical treatment for a comfortable, but hard touch feeling.
- Silicone layer cover to stick to the screen automatically.
- Bubble free installation.
Single Package Contents:
- 1 x Colour Paper Blister Box
- 1 x Tempered Glass Screen
- 1 x Paper Bag
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Alcohol Prep Pad
- 1 x Plastic Card
- Realistic picture and more than 99 % transparency.
- Much higher transmittance than PET screen protector.
3 times (3x) harder than PET screen protectors. The screen will not get scratched even using hard objects such as knives and keys.
The glass screen protector will not break into small pieces with sharp edges. It still keeps a whole piece of screen protector to hold the small parts together.
The back side of the glass is coated with a strong silicone layer to make installation easily and to attach screen tightly so doesn’t affect sensitivity of touch screen.
Special Oleophobic Coating:
Nano-technology processing for Oleophobic coating which prevents finger prints and dirt on the surface of the screen and can be cleaned very easily.
- Use alcohol prep pad provided to clean the surface of the device thoroughly.
- Install LifeProof Nuud case onto device
- Remove all dust and particles with provided wipes.
- Take TechShark Screen out of packet and carefully peel backing film off. Position Nuglas on top of clean device screen in desired position (Please be careful not to apply on top of silicon surrounding of LifeProof case). Press the middle part of the screen with the provided card and work carefully towards the edges to remove any remaining air bubbles.
- TechShark Glass Screen’s can be taken off and re-applied by professionals only.
- Taking off TechShark’s Screen Protector regularly will reduce the glass adhesiveness
- Please ensure screen is 100% dust particle free before applying. Otherwise air bubbles or small lumps may occur and TechShark Screen Protector will never stick to device screen properly.